for 3 servings
This is a classic Thai dish that has received so much love worldwide. Fragrance of Thai Basil lingers around your mouth with a little spicy kick that complements and enhances the chicken flavours.
- 3 Chicken Whole Leg, deboned and minced
- 8 Bird Eye Chilli
- 6 clove Garlic
- Thai Basil
- 1.5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- Dark Soy Sauce
Pad Kra Prao Gai | Thai Basil Chicken
Amount Per Serving
Calories 298 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g38%
Vitamin A 213IU4%
Vitamin C 21mg25%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Steps to Prepare
- Chop the Garlic into small pieces.
- Chop the Bird Eye Chilli into small pieces.
- Chop the Thai Basil finely.
- Mince the Chicken into fine small pieces.
- Stir Fry Garlic and Bird Eye Chilli until Fragrant.
- Add Minced Chicken in.
- Add Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce and Fish Sauce in.
- Add Thinly Sliced Thai Basil Leaves in and Serve.