This Terms constitute a legal and binding contract between Chef Samuel Cooking Class, ROB 002975779-U (“CSCC”) and you (the “Agreement”), and by proceeding for the booking, you are agreeing to be bound by all provisions in this Agreement at the time of your acceptance.
This Agreement may be updated at any time.
It is your responsibility to review the most recent version of this Agreement when purchasing classes or services and to remain informed of any changes.
Booking Reservation Policy
- Payment in full is required at time of registration by credit card, Paypal, or through any payment method offered. We are sorry that cash payment is unavailable at the moment except for last minute booking.
- Private group events can be curated too according to your team building needs. Please enquire us in advance.
- If we cancels a class due to any extenuating circumstances such as emergency, all guests will receive a credit towards another class, or a full refund.
- We may substitute food items based on availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Once you complete the booking and we receive payment in full, you will receive booking confirmation along with pick up info. Please notify us immediately if you do not receive a confirmation in a day. Guests are responsible to ensure they receive booking confirmation.
- All cancellations require a 7-day notice from the time of scheduled class for full refund or class credit.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before your scheduled class time, we will not issue any refund, credit, or class transfer.
- We cannot provide refunds, credits or class transfers for classes missed as a result of illness, job loss, personal emergencies, scheduling conflicts, or events beyond our control. In such circumstances, you may send another guest to substitute your place, provided he/she meets the participation criteria of our class.
- As a courtesy, we will send a reminder prior to your scheduled class, though we cannot guarantee that a reminder will be sent if info such as your Whatsapp Number is given wrongly. Guests are responsible to arrive sharp at class. We are unable to provide refunds or credits when a guest fails to attend a reserved class.
At the end of the course, recipes will be given to guests for the food items produced. We hope you will use these recipes for personal use. However, these recipes are and remain the intellectual property of CWCS.
You may not use CWCS’s recipes for any commercial use. CWCS reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorised use of our recipes.
Photographs, Videos, and Recordings
For privacy purposes, and to protect CWCS’s intellectual property, you may not make video, audio, or any other recordings of any of our classes or activities without first obtaining CWCS’s prior written consent. You may take photographs of your participation in CWCS’s classes and activities for personal use; provided, however, that you must obtain consent of any other participants or any chef or employee of CWCS included in such photographs.
Unless you provide CWCS with written notice to the contrary, prior to your participation in any CWCS class or activity, you agree that CWCS may take photographs or make video, audio, or other recordings of such class or activity, and hereby grant CWCS permission to use such photographs or recordings, along with your image, voice, performance, or likeness, on CWCS’s website, for marketing and advertising purposes, in connection with media releases, for informational purposes, and for any other commercial purpose reasonably related to CWCS’s business as determined by CWCS.
CWCS shall strive to preserve the confidentiality of any information you provide to CWCS, and will not sell or give your information to any third party.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- You are responsible for: (i) informing us if you have any medical and/or food allergies; and (ii) avoiding any contact with such medical and/or food allergies. We may attempt, but cannot guarantee, to accommodate your allergies. It is your responsibility to prevent allergic reactions.
- You should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should be removed during class. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
Children under 7 years of age are not permitted to be present in any of our classes. However, children between the age of 7 to 13 years may participate in our class with at least one accompanying adult. We will incorporate a children menu if needed depending on the day.
Consent Form, Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release
The class or classes I am registering to take with Cooking with Chef Samuel are for the purpose of learning to cook, which involves preparing and cooking food. Like all cooking activities, certain risks and dangers arise, not all of which can be described herein, but may include, without limitation, cuts, scrapes, scratches, puncture wounds, thermal burns, chemical burns, scalds, injuries from using cooking equipment and instruments, eye injuries or irritation, skin irritations, allergic reactions, food poisoning, slips, falls, and choking. I have read the aforementioned risks and I am familiar with the nature of the classes and activities involved in the cooking classes. I understand and appreciate the inherent risks and the types of injuries that may occur as a result of my participation. I assert that my participation in CWCS’s classes or activities is voluntary and I knowingly assume all risks associated therewith.
I understand that I am ultimately responsible for maintaining the quality of the food I prepare, cook and eat during any class or after any class. I alone am responsible for protecting myself against allergic reactions pertaining to food.
Further, in consideration of my ability to participate in a class or activity, I do hereby waive, release, indemnify and shall hold harmless CWCS and its owners, members, managers, officers, directors, chefs, employees, attorneys, agents, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all demands, claims, losses, injury, damages, liability, attorney fees, costs, and/or expenses of litigation, in law or in equity, whether known or unknown, that have arisen or may arise from my participation in or attendance at any classes or activities provided by CWCS, or from my use of any recipe, skill, technique, or method learned from CWCS or in any of CWCS’s classes or activities . Further, I promise not to sue any of the Released Parties for such demands, claims, or liability.
Exchange and Return Policy
Purchased kitchen equipment may be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase, so long as a receipt is provided, and such equipment is unused in its original packaging.
Food and beverage items, disposable food containers, and linen items (including, without limitation, aprons, dish cloths, and apparel), may not be returned, and these sales are final at the time of purchase.
To the extent permitted by law, CWCS disclaims any and all warranties on items sold at retail. Manufacturer warranties may apply, which are independent of CWCS.